Adsense Search

Google
 

Friday, August 18, 2006

What A Day!

I did work on my quilt for an hour project some. I got the rest of my 1/4 inch seam lines drawn. But I haven't sewn at all today. I didn't keep track of my time though.

Today has been a bad day! This evening I walked down the hallway and felt water on my feet. There was water in the one bathroom and the kitchen. I called maintenance and they checked it out, tried to find where it was coming from, called carpet people to come vacuum the carpet. Later I had to call maintenance again because our disposal wasn't working. My mom tried to use it and water in the sink went down and came back up and more water was on the floor. The maintenance guy turned off the water in the kitchen and he'll come check on us again tomorrow. The carpet people came back out and vacuumed the carpet again because there was more water in the carpet because the water hadn't been stopped by the time they vacuumed it the first time.

The tiles in the kitchen and bathroom will be replaced. Hopefully tomorrow the maintenance guys can figure out where the water was coming from and get it fixed.

With all this craziness today I just want to sit down with a book and a drink and read. So no more sewing/quilting stuff today. I just want to relax!

2 comments:

Gail said...

You have had a miserable day, get your self some rest. It may not look much better, but you'll be better able to deal with it- and maybe even sew!

Melzie said...

=( ((hugs)) hope today is better! xoxo melzie