Adsense Search

Google
 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Blocks of the Month

I went to Joann's and wrote down the names of the blocks of the month in the one quilt I like.

I didn't see this one block that I keep seeing in the quilt, so maybe it is in the setting kit?

They had all the blocks except for 1 and 2 so I don't know the name of those.

Centennial-1
Crazyhouse-1
Double star-1
Double wrench variation-1
Grandmother's Puzzle-1
Philadelphia Pavement-1
Queen Charlotte's Crown-1
Sawtooth 5 patch-2
Sisters Choice-1
Sugar and Spice-1

There's 20 blocks in the quilt, the 12 block of the month kits make 13 blocks, so there are 7 more I guess in the setting kit.

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Have you tried to see if they have the bom online? Maybe they will have all the blocks up, or at least a picture of the whole thing so you can identify the rest.