Adsense Search


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Quilt Pattern

I was looking at the floor in Whataburger a few weeks back and I remember what the floor looked like. It was similar to this. Anybody see where I'm going with what I drew? Or know what it is called? :)


Gail said...

Try googling 'herringbone' and see if that is what you are thinking of.

computerpeach said...

I don't know what it is called, sorry.

I have been known to take my camera to a place that I know has an interesting tile pattern so I can make it into a quilt...